Re: TP 1 SNR this morning - 09:00 + UTC.

Cornish Man

Hi

My signal has been degrading for the last few months

used to get 12.4 DB's on TP1 . Now it's down to 11.2 DB on good days

I am using  110cm Dish

Jan

On Wednesday, 6 November 2019, 10:44:34 GMT, David J Taylor via Groups.Io <gm8arv@...> wrote:

Yes John I have also seen a good rise in both TP1 and TP2 signal this
morning. Needs to hold for a bit longer to verify exact results (and
during stable weather) but my rise at the moment seems nearer 0.7 to 0.8
dB SNR up here in Scotland. Frankly not before time. The signal here has
been awful for a long time despite my efforts to fine tune the dish
which is at an easy head height. Fingers crossed.

This must be from the two planned outages the notified.  I guess it's  from
prime to backup uplink, and then back again later.

"EUMETCast ground segment maintenance today, risk of interruption, anno 5292
in UNS"

  https://uns.eumetsat.int/

Folks not already following EUMETSAT Users on Twitter are missing out:

  https://twitter.com/eumetsat_users

(I think you do, Douglas).