Re: TP 1 SNR this morning - 09:00 + UTC.

David J Taylor

Yes John I have also seen a good rise in both TP1 and TP2 signal this
morning. Needs to hold for a bit longer to verify exact results (and
during stable weather) but my rise at the moment seems nearer 0.7 to 0.8
dB SNR up here in Scotland. Frankly not before time. The signal here has
been awful for a long time despite my efforts to fine tune the dish
which is at an easy head height. Fingers crossed.

This must be from the two planned outages the notified. I guess it's from prime to backup uplink, and then back again later.

"EUMETCast ground segment maintenance today, risk of interruption, anno 5292 in UNS"

https://uns.eumetsat.int/

Folks not already following EUMETSAT Users on Twitter are missing out:

https://twitter.com/eumetsat_users

(I think you do, Douglas).