Re: Defunct Groups

geojohnt@...

Douglas,

Interesting.
But does Twitter have 'groups?'
I don't want to be inundated with tweets regarding matters I have no interest in/on.

It seems 'everyone in the world' tweets (except me).

Oh, and is it accessible via computer?
I really don't want to have to read lines of comments via my (even large screen) mobile phone.

In a message dated 16/10/2019 20:08:23 GMT Standard Time, dsdeans@... writes:

I agree but I find now that I get a much better response to satellite
issues and images posting on twitter than I do with any of the groups.
World wide audience and speed and simplicity seem to be the reason.
However I do accept there are a few limitations and posting my weekly
weather satellite report might just break the character number requirement !
I see dozens of Meteor images and technical conversations on twitter
every day and I guess if I followed the right people I could do the same
with many other datas. The point is you decide your area of interest.