Re: Defunct Groups

David J Taylor

Re the recent mails with regard to a number of yahoo groups. my guess is
that the groups in question ( with the exception of the old MSG-1 Yahoo
group ) have probably not been used for many months if not years and in
my opinion should be discontinued along with the old MSG-1 group.

The occasional mails that might be posted under these groups, could be
posted on the MSG-1 io group and that is probably being done at the
moment anyway.

Yes, those old groups haven't been used for some time, although a few folk seem to have crept out of the woodwork! I anticipate that Yahoo will close groups entirely, and they're deleting all of the non-email content by the end of the year as you may know, so effectively that was my final message to those obsolete groups. I'll simply let Yahoo delete them as and when.