Re: FY-3D test data.

Douglas Deans

On 04/10/2019 14:59, msg1@... wrote:
Douglas,
Are data compressed?
include data bow-tie effect?
Are data possible open in SNAP toolbox if are .HDF format?
thanks

Not compressed.
According to Eumetsat the data has been processed to level-1 using the CMA provided processing package (FY3_IPP). Means little to me but bow-tie effect seems to be eliminated and may be relevant only to channels 21-25 anyway.
Yes you will be able to open all 25 channels in SNAP.
All channels are 1 km from Eumetsat although I believe channels 1-4 are 250m from the satellite.

Remember this is test data only and not generally available at the moment.