Re: HVS-1 link margin in negative territory for around 42 minutes.

David J Taylor

Ian,

I've never lost BS before - though this year I have had some error messages in the 'new' updated TC which I started using several months ago.

I'm on the edge of a large cloud again at the moment and SNR is dropping.
Fortunately it is the back end of a big! cloud travelling east to the north of me showing up well on Channel 12 Hi-Res 15:30.

Whatever happened to the days early last year where my basic SNR was 13.9 - 14.3 dB clear sky?

Now it is 12.4/5 - 12.9/13.00 dB.

Er, bigger dish?
Cut down the neighbours fir tree?

"Welcome to the real world!"