Re: LNB to receive hvs1 and hvs2 simultaneously and SR1 enable 2nd RX input

David J Taylor

From: martin Handl

Subject: Re: [MSG-1] LNB to receive hvs1 and hvs2 simultaneously and SR1 enable 2nd RX input

i am use for booth receive tvo TBS tunner..one TBS5925 and one TBS5927
TBS5927 is better have more sesitivity over TBS5925,but TBS5925 have output

Welcome to the group, Martin.

It's the quality (or SNR) which matters much more than the level, unless you have a very long cable (> 20m).

I note that instead of "0 gold 0" I have "1 root 1" on my BDADataEx instances, for both transponders. I can't use the TBS IP Tool as it crashes my system.

What exactly is your problem?