Re: GOES16

Ian Deans

On 17/08/2019 15:11, David J Taylor via Groups.Io wrote:
Most grateful Ian for the confirmation. I have been fine tuning the
system to eliminate packet loss and was just a little concerned that it
was a case of mea culpa!
Thank you again,
James
James,
Less data, fewer packets to lose!  But I see you've already made improvements.
I can't seem to find a notice about this from NOAA or EUMETSAT, which is a little unusual.  I don't see any files accumulating, though, which might happen if there were a format change.

On the Eumetsat site it certainly shows GOES 16 image data as red on their service status, but it is unusual that it has not been reported as far as I can see ( except for OSI SAF ).