Re: GOES16

James Brown

On 17/08/2019 12:15, Ian Deans via Groups.Io wrote:

On 17/08/2019 12:08, James Brown wrote:
Just wondering if my system has a problem or I have missed a message - but no GOES16 imagery since 0522 this morning.

Anyone else taking the channel seeing the same?

Thanks,

James

James I am not receiving any GOES 16 data either.

I too have not seen a message from Eumetsat, but I have received a message from OSI SAF confirming an outage of the data and a list of impacted products.

Hope that helps.

Most grateful Ian for the confirmation. I have been fine tuning the system to eliminate packet loss and was just a little concerned that it was a case of mea culpa!

Thank you again,

James