Re: LNB to receive hvs1 and hvs2 simultaneously and SR1 enable 2nd RX input

Mario Brustia

Ho John,
thank's for you report!
My descent cable is about 30 meters. An old LNB plus a very long descent are a very bad pairing.
I looked at the BLAK ULTRA 1 exit because they give it a suitable fit for long descents.

Seen then the cost very affordable, I think it is a test, which at this time I can do.

Of course ... then there is all the alignment ... but right now, with the temperatures I find on the roof ... I'm not on schedule! Maybe in September I'll make the passage to LNB

Thank's again to all!!
Mario