Re: changes on SR1 to receive HVS1 and BASIC at the same time ... if possible, of course!

David J Taylor

David..thanks for the encouragement !!
Now, this evening afther "concrete"....I'll install the bas only CFG, like from your suggest!
Mi dish is an old 85cm and when I transferred the whole satellite system to the new house, I spent a lot of time on the roof in the hope of getting a good alignment.
Perhaps it is also a bit "dated" LNB ... but for now I will stop here.
I came back to the bas system.
First I finish the house, first I come to live, first I rest and before .... I go back to follow my passions!
For now I have only transferred the computer part ... the rest still remains! Good orbits!
Mario

Fine, Mario - there's a lot of stuff on the Basic Service to enjoy!

Ciao,