Re: changes on SR1 to receive HVS1 and BASIC at the same time ... if possible, of course!

Mario Brustia

David..thanks for the encouragement !!
Now, this evening afther "concrete"....I'll install the bas only CFG, like from your suggest!
Mi dish is an old 85cm and w
hen I transferred the whole satellite system to the new house, I spent a lot of time on the roof in the hope of getting a good alignment.
Perhaps it is also a bit "dated" LNB ... but for now I will stop here.
I came back to the bas system.
First I finish the house, first I come to live, first I rest and before .... I go back to follow my passions!
For now I have only transferred the computer part ... the rest still remains! Good orbits!
Mario