Re: changes on SR1 to receive HVS1 and BASIC at the same time ... if possible, of course!

Mario Brustia

Hi David, this morning I'm tired, I'm changing the floors of the house and so I don't want to think ... I asked google translator for help.

 I tried to read mail on my smartphone but I realized that there are many problems writing in English with the automatic corrector in Italian that changes the words as and when it wants :)
The scripts you were talking about had already loaded them when, in your first replay, you advised me to upgrade the sr1.
I had already tried them, from the first to the fourth (not really understanding the real difference I had made tests with everyone
)
Before continuing with the posts, I tried but without any concrete results: the BAS always worked but nothing to do for the hvs1.
I also tried to lower the signal threshold levels.
With the 85cm dish I don't expect to have a perfect stream in hvs1, but some data, even if full of errors, just to understand that it works, I think I should receive it.
There is a strange thing when opening the shell of the two systems: in hvs1 all the data are not present (see attachments).

Of the 4 scripts, present on eumetsat, excluding those destined for africa, which of the 4 is the correct one to have hvs1 and bas, I finally loaded the second one (/ SR1CFG_DVBS2_ACTIVE_CONNECTED_MNGT-MLCST-ON_HVS-ENBLD_THRHLDS06-07_v255 /)?
There is something that escapes me but I can't understand what it is....

Grazie per il supporto!!

HAve a nice day!

Mario