From: MSG-1@groups.io <MSG-1@groups.io> On Behalf Of David J Taylor via Groups.Io
Sent: 10 August 2019 15:20
To: MSG-1@groups.io
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] cloud data

From: Robert Moore

Yes, to both your questions David. The MPEF files are accumulating in the
Channel_3 folder in the receiver PC but MDM appears not to be processing them. Have I missed a setting somewhere?

Robert

Robert,

As the settings are correct, I can only wonder about directory structure.

If the MSG Data Manager has the TelliCast received files location as:

E:\EUMETCast\received\

The channel 3 data should be sent to either:

E:\EUMETCast\received\EUMETSAT_Data_Channel_3

or:

E:\EUMETCast\received\Data Channel 3

Note the spaces in the second directory name.