Da: MSG-1@groups.io
A: MSG-1@groups.io
Data: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 20:33:12 +0200
Oggetto: Re: [MSG-1] changes on SR1 to receive HVS1 and BASIC at the same time ... if possible, of course!

Ciao David,
Yes,i have seen these scripts some days ago.when I upgraded the sr1,like you post,i hard upload the eumetsat
Script tool (1st to 4th).
I have make many test befor ask in forum,but without
Success.
For the Moment i stop here my test due hard job in my home.
Thank's Sony day for the support
Mario

Mario Brustia - IZ1KBP
Pilota SAPR ENAC I.APR 012008 - Operatore ENAC 35270/37066
mario.brustia@...
mario.brustia@...
LOC JN45IK - 45.4167N 8.6667E - QRZ
www.meteotrecate.it
Facebook >> Brustiamario
sent from webmail

Da: MSG-1@groups.io
A: MSG-1@groups.io
Data: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 19:41:13 +0100

From: Mario Brustia

I have not found Any script on umetsat Ftp site. I have found only
bios/firmware upgrade end tellicast procedure/software. Have you the correct
link ti the script?
Tnx in avance
Mario

Mario,

Did not see the links in the document I mentioned?

ftp://ftp.eumetsat.int/pub/OPS/out/user/EUMETCast_Support/EUMETCast_Licence_cd/Windows/DVB_devices/SR1/SR1_Configuration_Files/

Ciao,