Da: MSG-1@groups.io
A: MSG-1@groups.io
Data: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 17:28:59 +0100
Oggetto: Re: [MSG-1] changes on SR1 to receive HVS1 and BASIC at the same time ... if possible, of course!

From: Mario Brustia

mmmm...sorry...in the eumetsat guide I read about enabling configuration
setting 2 for the receiver 1.
I entered them in the current configuration together with the bas pids. Is
it wrong?
mmmm....

Mario,

Why not use the EUMETSAT scripts for setting the receiver configuration?
USB required, and then edit the network addresses to suit your system?

Ciao,