Re: changes on SR1 to receive HVS1 and BASIC at the same time ... if possible, of course!
David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴 🇪🇺
Hi David ... a doubt:
I changed the code like from your site (H41000).Bas service is ok (withe icon) ,Hvs1 is in connect status (Yellow icon but license tab ok).
Question: HVS1 is sent by eumetsat by default or is it necessary to enable some options in the EO portal?
I know I will have mistakes in data because I have a small dish, but I only need it for experimentation, to undestand the cast system.
excuse the stupid question
Not a stupid question! If you look at the EUMETSAT guide section 188.8.131.52:
they show a list of PIDs for both services:
RX Transport Filter Table
Slot. PID Ethernet Address Status IP Multicast
1. 100 CC-F6-7A-04-CA-B8 Enabled Pass
2. 300 CC-F6-7A-04-CA-B8 Enabled Pass
3. 301 CC-F6-7A-04-CA-B8 Enabled Pass
4. 500 CC-F6-7A-04-CA-B8 Enabled Pass
5. 509 CC-F6-7A-04-CA-B8 Enabled Pass
6. 511 CC-F6-7A-04-CA-B8 Enabled Pass
7. 600 CC-F6-7A-04-CA-B8 Enabled Pass
8. 601 CC-F6-7A-04-CA-B8 Enabled Pass
Do you have 600 and 601 enabled?
SatSignal Software - Quality software for you