Re: TBS installation query

Douglas Deans

On 29/07/2019 21:10, James Brown wrote:
Would you like the good news or the bad news?
The good news is that I have managed to install the TBS 6903 card in my Dell XPS system - and using the BDADataEx software with the silicon bridge I now have two extra transponders being received.
The bad news? While I was manhandling the computer I had forgotten to remove the EKU and it bent and broke completely!
I have e-mailed ops but it will be some time before I can get another working EKU I fear.
Oh well, two steps forwards, but a big one back!
Cheers,
James

Oh that is bad luck James but easily done.
Hope the replacement comes soon.

I also hope your comments at the time were befitting a man of the cloth !!! Mine would not have !

Best regards,