Re: TBS installation query

Douglas Deans

On 28/07/2019 16:41, James Brown wrote:
As part of the 'starting from scratch' I would like to try and reinstall the TBS 6903 card from the defunct machine. I am wondering about the correct order -
Install drivers (CrazyCat) and then card or vice versa.
Searched the web for any updates and can only see updated driver from TBS itself.
Cheers
James

James, I would get the card and its TBS drivers in first. Then BDADataEx or TBS's own IP tool which I now prefer. It works fine with the 6903 and there is a version for two if you run the 6903 off a single input (as there is also for BDADataEx).