Re: Starting from scratch

James Brown

Interesting - I saw a method using powershell and although it entailed a lot of typing it did the trick - so I pass on the tip in case anyone else is starting from scratch.

https://windowsreport.com/restore-missing-snmp-windows-10/

Cheers,
James

On 26/07/2019 15:02, James Brown wrote:
Good day all,

Following the demise of my main receiving computer I am starting from scratch to rebuild a working station.

AFter resolving an e-token issue the next problem needs me to ask - in the latest WIndows 10 SNMP is not available in 'Turn Windows features on or off' or as a service. I am wondering what the alternative might be as I need to be able to install monitoring progs again.

Thanks in advance for your help,

James