Re: suitable LNB for Eutelsat 10A Eumetcast reception

Christian Peters

John,

I think it was worsened if they switch on TP-2.
But maybe it's time again to do a another tweaking of the antenna/LNB position.
I use two USB TBS 5925 running Linux, cable length is ~5m!

Regards,

Christian

Am 25.07.19 um 12:28 schrieb geojohnt via Groups.Io:

Christian,

Just to say that you also should be getting more SNR on TP-1 with a Gibertini 1 m dish and an Inverto Black Ultra LNB.

What receiver are you using?
And how long is your cable run?

In a message dated 24/07/2019 17:58:53 GMT Standard Time, hctpeters@... writes:

I run a OP100 Gibertini with an Inverto Black and get around 12dB on Transponder 1 and 11.5dB on Transponder 2.
Located in the middle of Germany (near Frankfurt). Got receive all sats (Him8, GOES16/17,MSG-x, Metop-x, NOAA) but the headroom is small concerning rain...! ;-/
An OP125 should give a minimum of 13dB on T1 I think!