suitable LNB for Eutelsat 10A Eumetcast reception

fly.fechter@t-online.de

Hello,
My 125cm Gibertini dish is located near Erlangen, Germany, i.e. Northern Bavaria.
It is on my balcony.
The signal I get from Eutelsat 9A is quite strong in the 15dB region whereas with Eutelsat 10A I am struggling to get set in the 11db region.
I have already spent many hours using various LNBs in order to push the Eumetcast signal strength to at least 13db which I think
is considered necessary as a minimum.
 HVS-1 reception at around 11dB does happen with the Goes 17 ABI manager  Himawari reception is not possible.
As some of you have told me that with my 1.25m dish a 13dB signal strength should be easily obtainable I wonder
to which locations this applies. Probably those  happy users are way North of me, UK, Scandinavia etc.
It would be helpful for my final efforts to know which LNB brands they use together with their 1m and 1.25m dishes
as well as their exact locations.
Perhaps there is a "THE"   LNB on the market likely to satisfy also my needs.
I look forward to your news.
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Roland