From: MSG-1@groups.io <MSG-1@groups.io> On Behalf Of David J Taylor via Groups.Io
Sent: 21 July 2019 18:03
To: MSG-1@groups.io
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] position

I have METOP-B handling N-19. It is a brilliant test of my geographical knowledge to have lat. and long. only with Quick Look ??? but I really would like to have the base map. Can???t find anything to fix this in Setup, so what am I missing?

Robert

Robert,

The Wold View tab shows the latest 3-minute chunk in red on a world map base (I use the Mercator projection).