Re: Metop-manager and save zoomed zone

David J Taylor

Hello David!

In the past I used an Italian software for receiving and decoding MSG and Metop.

Now I use your software.

Bur I have a problem.
If I wanted to view the metop image of Italy, and then save only Sicily, what should I do exactly?

In your site I see this image....

Best regards
Max

Max,

You can always screen-grab the image you want - if you are viewing at the appropriate time.

Alternatively, you first select the chunks containing the are you want in the browser view, then open the one or more chunks in the HRPT Reader, and select the processing options to produce the processed result you want.

Perhaps someone can give you a more detailed tutorial?

Ciao,