Betreff: Re: [MSG-1] SR-1 no traffic

Datum: 2019-07-21T10:47:57+0200

Von: "Thorsten Miglus" <thorsten.miglus@...>

An: "MSG-1@groups.io" <MSG-1@groups.io>

Hi Roland,

your dish is pointing to the wrong satellite.

Cheers,
Thorsten

On Sun, Jul 21, 2019 at 10:36 AM, fly.fechter@... wrote:
Hello,
I finally managed to re-align my 1.25m dish - SR 1 control shows now 15.8 Db, -37,0 dbm and-------N O TRAFFIC 0,0 bs.
I receive basic service data.
Probably the setup of my SR 1 is not correct ?
Very strange depressing situation  for me - what steps do you advise to take in order to get traffic functioning ?
May I thank you in advance for your kind advice.
I look forward to the same.
Regards,
Roland