Re: missing geotiff_fw.dll

David J Taylor

Hello,
Having installed the latest version of the Eumetsat client my Geosatsignal refuses to open the Eumetcast images
appearing on my MSG Data Manager. It asks for the geotiff_fw.dll which somehow has disappeared from my PC.
Could you kindly send me it by direct email to my address which is:
fly.fechter@...
Which is the best destination for this dll, ie correct place to store it in ?
Thanks in advance,
Kind regards,
Roland

Roland,

The SatSignal group is the more appropriate group for questions about my software, where both Ferdinand Valk and I have answered.