Re: - Error and problems in Metop Manager

David J Taylor

HI!

When, in the File menu, I select OPEN EPS CHUNK, the software gives me an error message:

Also, the "OPEN CHUNKS LIST" menu, gives me same error message.

=====
I would also like to know which director metop manager saves imageswhgen i select "Save Displayed Metop image"

Can you help me, David?

73's
Max

Max,

Sorry, but "documents.library-ms" means nothing to me. I hope the program is installed outside the C:\Program Files\" tree (or the Italian equivalent.

The images are saved in the program's directory, typically C:\Tools\SatSignal\MetopManager-B or whatever. Look for the file _saved.bmp.

Ciao,