Re: Dartcom Receiver

Graham Errington

Rob,

I'm only just finding out about working and receiving satellites so probably just a bit cautious, I will buy it providing it works okay.

I like the look of the APT receiver that you have.

Graham

On Tuesday, 9 July 2019, 18:13:50 BST, Robert Denton <rob@...> wrote:

The satellites availaable should last a couple of years or more - who knows? , but it didn't stop me buying a new APT receiver. Up to You!!!

Regards

Rob G4YRZ

On 07/07/2019 17:51, Graham Errington wrote:
Thanks Rob,

I was surprised to find that information is limited on the Dartcom receiver when looking on the internet and I wanted to keep sure I knew what to do with it and was I doing the right thing in buying it.
I have the unit on loan so I can have a play around with it in order to make up my mind, I'm hoping that I will have a turnstile antenna up later this week and at the very least sea if it is receiving the weather satellites okay.
My other concern was would it have a limited lifespan in relation to the satellites available.

Graham