Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2019 7:38 PM
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] Dartcom Receiver

Don,

I've been looking for software and like yourself I'm struggling with the WXtoIimg software, I find pages where it loads but it never completes as there is a problem. That was until this evening when following a response to my post I looked on the Wraase Electronic website where I was able to download WXtoIimg.

Go down to the section headed Technical Data it's on the right in the links and downloads box.

https://www.wraase.de/hardware/apt-06/

Graham