Re: Dartcom Receiver

Graham Errington

Thanks Rob,

I was surprised to find that information is limited on the Dartcom receiver when looking on the internet and I wanted to keep sure I knew what to do with it and was I doing the right thing in buying it.
I have the unit on loan so I can have a play around with it in order to make up my mind, I'm hoping that I will have a turnstile antenna up later this week and at the very least sea if it is receiving the weather satellites okay.
My other concern was would it have a limited lifespan in relation to the satellites available.

Graham