Re: Tellicast bas and hvs-1 change over.

David J Taylor

From: geojohnt via Groups.Io
[]
I just need to deal with the EUMETSAT-darmstadt files now.

What a clever programme to deal with three different data paths.

Sorry if you, or anyone else suggested this earlier - I've not been thinking straight recently.

Good to hear that you are making progress, John. Yes, it can be a lot to take in all at once.

I don't know whether making gradual updates and getting a resulting configuration far removed from current EUMETSAT standards, or simply starting from scratch each time is the better approach. I tend to end up with both methods - installing from scratch on a non-working test PC to get the new files and study the channel structure (perhaps adapting my software or perhaps not), then editing the existing installations with any important changes (TelliCast and the main .INI file, buffer) to check they continue to work.