Re: Tellicast bas and hvs-1 change over.

David J Taylor

David, and All,

Sorry this is turning into a bit of a saga.

I hadn't got 'those' boxes ticked in my 'main' MDM.

I did that earlier, closing and then opening the programme again having made the changes.

I'm not sure it has made any differences in the last 4 hours.

All my unprocessed data is effecting only bas.
The two problem folders are:

bas default - 6.44 GB's of unprocessed files.
bas EUMETSAT Data Channel 1 - 6.01 GB's unprocessed files.

Many of my bas channels are directed their own folder.
However bas default accepts channels:

E1B-TPG-1
E1B-TPL-1
EPS-10
EPS-15

Unprocessed files in bas default:

H-000-GOMS2_4 'file'
thin_MOD021KM 'file.

Now, I know MOD is Modis and I don't have my Modis programme running as I don't use the imaging.

Unprocessed files in bas EUMETSAT Data Channel 1:

AVHRR_HRP_00_MO1_ .... BZ2
AVHRR_HRP_00_MO2_ .... BZ2
avhrr_0 ... noaa19.hrp BZ2
hirs - metop and noaa - iasi, amsua, ath, iras, mhs, DBNet
WXX-EUMETSAT- ...... SING+LEV

It seems I have missed 2 MDM updates in the last couple of weeks?
Mine is V3.1.12.1301 2019-Apr-22.

It seems that Metop NOAA 'sounding' data is being sent in the same stream as VIS/IR.
No problem in that except it sits unprocessed and/or un-deleted in the default folder.

Regards,
John

John,

GOMS data should be handled by the MSG Data Manager. The current version is .1304, so you are three minor versions out of date!

https://www.satsignal.eu/software/beta.htm

AVHRR_HRP_00_MO1_ .... BZ2 are likely EARS data - do you have an AVHRR manager running?

If you don't want the sounding data, perhaps you can use the EO Portal to turn it off?