Re: SR1 receiver with USB fault : question about lan config

Mario Brustia

Ciao David, thank's so much for you words about my "english"  !!!  ;)
Ok for managment port usage: my sr1 is already configured, I must only monitor the status.
However, today, I've found the fault: I've found a broken weld on the usb port on my mainboard:
pulling down cable the signal level was good but pushing up , follow the curve cable, the level signal was down and therefore my PC do not found the usb/serial interface.
Now I re-weld the connector and all works fine!
Thank's again!

Ciao

Mario