SR1 receiver with USB fault : question about lan config

iz1kbp <bmario1@...>

Sorry for my poor english.Afther long time I re-switch on my satellite PC and I see a little problem : USB to Serial adapter of ayeka is fault : unknow device...
I've tryed to access via telnet using managment port and sr1 seem to work fine.
In your experience...can I use my receiver without the usb connector? In case of reconfig, is possible reconfig all via telnet or is only via usb/rs232?
Another question : I've got configured managment port as 192.168.10.99 like eumetsat pdf. Can I change it in 192.168.0.99 to connect under my personal lan (switch)?
Thank's in advance to any for ideas!
Mario