EUMETCast Wiki - your help needed!

David J Taylor

Folks,

A reminder that we have what should be a most helpful resource in the EUMETCast Wiki:

http://eumetcast.pbworks.com

However, this has been sadly neglected and is now in need of an update to cover all the new developments! Can you help? Perhaps note what needs updating, and let me know? Even edit the topic yourself - it's easy! (You need to be registered as an author to do that).

If the Wiki is improved it should help beginners, and save time answering the same questions over and over again.

Thanks for your help!