Re: GOES16/17

Douglas Deans

On 30/05/2019 18:57, Graham Woolf wrote:
Hi
I have just noticed that there doesn't seem to have been any GOES16/17 data since about 12:30
Is that the same for everybody - I cant see any announcement in the UNS
Regards
Graham

Yes it is the same here Graham.
The following information from NOAA :-

Topic:GOES-R Data Outage on ESPDS/PDA

Date/Time Issued: May 30, 2019 1748Z

Product(s) or Data Impacted: All GOES-16 and -17 Products on PDA

Date/Time of Initial Impact: March 30, 2019 1258Z

Date/Time of Expected End:TBD

Length of Outage: TBD

Details/Specifics of Change:PDA has stopped receiving any GOES-R data due to an anomaly which occurred during maintenance. The PDA team is actively working to resolve the issue.

Contact Information for Further Information: ESPC Operations atESPCOperations@... 301-817-3880

Hopefully it will be back up and running soon.