Re: Eurobird-9.

David J Taylor

Dear All,

Just a quick note - hopefully not seen as political.

Having recently obtained a new Inverto Black Ultra quad LNB, I now (also) have access to FTA TV transmissions from Eurobird 9B at 9 degrees east at 'full' strength on my 1 m EUMETCast dish.

Regardless of the 'current situation' we are in, having been involved work-wise in current affairs for many years at BBC TV, I now have access to live transmissions of Europe by Satellite - the EU's news TV service via Eurobird-9B.

Best wishes,
John Tellick.

Thanks for that, John. Good to know that we may be able to get Eurobird-9! What frequency/polarisation/format settings are required for that channel, please?