Tellicast 2.14.5-1 100% CPU

George Sz

Hello,

I've upgraded to the latest, now finally 64 bit software package from Eumetsat and I immediately ran into an issue. After about 10-15 minutes of normal operation, the process shoots up to 100% CPU usage and it stays that way. It even triggers the built-in watchdog, saying it exceeded the 95% CPU threshold. I disabled this watchdog and the software works for now but this is not optimal (especially not for power usage).

Has anybody ran into this issue? I was looking at htop but it doesn't show any useful info. If anybody experienced this error and found a fix, please let me know.

Thanks,
George