Re: Pytroll/SatPy for EUMETCast

Christian Peters

Hi Hartmut,

maybe have a look here and contact Diego? He seems to solve it...?!

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/pytroll/v37T3uznBeI/hODGLbCwAgAJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/pytroll/v37T3uznBeI/Vzo9mZY6DwAJ

Regards,

Christian

Am 17.04.19 um 18:30 schrieb Hartmut Schulla:

Hi!

I give up. It’s not possible for me to compile xRITDecompress under windows because the make files are written for Linux bash.

There are so many objectswith dependencies to be separate compiled and linked together.

In Ubuntu compile and link runs smooth, butI dont’t want to setup another PC with Ubuntu.

Regards

Hartmut