Von: MSG-1@groups.io [mailto:MSG-1@groups.io] Im Auftrag von Ernst Lobsiger
Gesendet: Dienstag, 16. April 2019 10:42
An: MSG-1@groups.io
Betreff: Re: [MSG-1] Pytroll/SatPy for EUMETCast

Hartmut,

there is one point I noticed in the Makefile. Compilation defaults to 32 bits for Windows.
It can and will change to 64 bits for Linux or SunOS automatically. The Makefile dates from
2011, maybe we had no 64bit versions of Windows or Cygwin at that time? Perhaps you
should etdit that for your system and give BITS=64 a try ...