Von: MSG-1@groups.io [mailto:MSG-1@groups.io] Im Auftrag von Hartmut Schulla
Gesendet: Montag, 15. April 2019 08:36
An: MSG-1@groups.io
Betreff: Re: [MSG-1] Pytroll/SatPy for EUMETCast

Hi folks!

I’m trying miniconda for windows.

I cannt get satpy/pytroll because ssl-support is unavailable in miniconda:

(pytroll) C:\Users\Hartmut>conda install satpy

Collecting package metadata: failed

CondaHTTPError: HTTP 000 CONNECTION FAILED for url <https://repo.anaconda.com/pkgs/main/noarch/repodata.json.bz2>

Elapsed: -

An HTTP error occurred when trying to retrieve this URL.

HTTP errors are often intermittent, and a simple retry will get you on your way.

If your current network has https://www.anaconda.com blocked, please file

a support request with your network engineering team.

SSLError(MaxRetryError('HTTPSConnectionPool(host=\'repo.anaconda.com\', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /pkgs/main/noarch/repodata.json.bz2 (Caused by SSLError("Can\'t connect to HTTPS URL because the SSL module is not available."))'))

Can anyybody help me?