Re: Reducing packet loss

Robert Moore

After teething troubles with the latest Tellicast software update I’m now running smoothly with very little data loss. On the receiver I have a 1TB SSD for OS and basic service, and a second 1TB SSD for HVS-1. No RAMdrive.

I run TrimTree to remove anything over 48 hours old in the receiver data files.

The OS/Basic disk currently holds 68 GB, the HVS-1 drive, 4 GB. So disks are almost empty. But obviously a lot of writing and reading to them – I will be interested to see how long it takes to wear them out!

Robert