Re: EUMETCastView v1.3.7

Douglas Deans

On 09/03/2019 17:18, James Brown wrote:
On 26/04/2018 11:44, Hugo wrote:
Hello group,

In v1.3.7 I added the new NOAA-20 M and DNB band images.
As always, you can download it at https://github.com/hvanruys/EUMETCastView/releases .
Kind regards,

Hugo
When showing the NOAA20 VIIRS band on the 3D globe with all show all segments, is there a way to separate ascending from descending passes? I must be missing something because with all the overlaps I can't find a way to switch off one set or select only descending for example.
Cheers,
James

James when there is a lot of segments I switch off 'show all segments' and then run through them all by using the right hand scroll on the 3D map. The number that show each time is dictated by the number entered in the setting 'show number of segments in satellite path'. I have it set to ten. So as you scroll one comes off and the next one comes on. I find that works really well and very quickly.
You cannot as such select only ascending or descending (as far a I know !) but the above lets you get to what you want speedily as it runs through each orbit. Very useful.