Re: Roll-out of new EUMETCast Client Software (Tellicast), EKU hardware and drivers from 22 Feb

Ernst Lobsiger

DearĀ  GNU/Linux users

I have installed my first GNU/Linux amd64 only EUMETCast receiver using the new 64Bit client and 64Bit EKU software.
It works with an old EKU for T1+T2. I faced two problems that are described in the README attached. Happy hacking.

On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 06:49 AM, David J Taylor wrote:
Roll-out of new EUMETCast Client Software (TelliCast), EKU hardware and
drivers from 22 Feb. See:

https://www.eumetsat.int/website/home/News/DAT_4272830.html

I have a test installation running on the BS and HVS-2 on a test PC, and it
seems to be OK. Time will tell. For those updating from 2.14.4 there may
be a quick method (which is what I'm testing).