Re: How do you guys use LRIT function on MSG data manager?

Thorsten Miglus

Hi Angel,

Maybe you have not selected binary transfer when downloading the files?
When you download the files with ASCII transfer they are corrupted.

Cheers,
Thorsten

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 04:29 PM, angel sevov wrote:
Hi Thorsten,

MSG-4 did the trick.. i wondered why the Check button in file controls section couldnt find my files. it was so clear that all of them are msg4 files and under advanced section msg3 was selected. silly me ..

Do you guys know what this error means? as soon as MSG Data Manager starts to decode its crashes... i tested both on W10 and on my W7
i unchecked the channels one by one but it didnt help. i googled it and also checked FAQs at satsignal.eu for help