Re: How do you guys use LRIT function on MSG data manager?

David J Taylor

Hi Thorsten,

MSG-4 did the trick.. i wondered why the Check button in file controls section couldnt find my files. it was so clear that all of them are msg4 files and under advanced section msg3 was selected. silly me ..

Do you guys know what this error means? as soon as MSG Data Manager starts to decode its crashes... i tested both on W10 and on my W7
i unchecked the channels one by one but it didnt help. i googled it and also checked FAQs at satsignal.eu for help

The MSG Data Manager should be protected against most errors - from hard experience in fixing them when others discovered them! I suggest starting with the Logs tab visible. I would also check that the files have been brought down in binary mode, and not ASCII. Please show a screen-shot of Help, About.

Twitter:@gm8arv