From: MSG-1@groups.io <MSG-1@groups.io> On Behalf Of simonproud
Sent: Friday, 08 February, 2019 15:06
To: MSG-1@groups.io
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] Goes 16

Hi David,

Both GOES satellites are likely to switch to a mode-6 default scan pattern in mid-March this year. the exact date isn't clear yet.

Cheers,

Simon

On Fri, 8 Feb 2019 at 14:54, David J Taylor via Groups.Io <gm8arv=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Thanks David for your response.
I will wait until tomorrow and check what happen on E1H-TPG-1 channel.
I'm granted to receive GOES-16 ABI 1/4-hourly image data on the EO Portal.

Best regards,

Laurent

Laurent,

Yes, that's two of us!  Although it's a short test, I get the impression
from a US posting that 10-minute data might become the norm.