Re: NOAA-20 VIIRS

Ian Deans

NOAA 20 VIIRS has been on trial now for nearly a year as far as I know ( I do not receive it ) and it is a mystery why it has not been made available for general release.

On 08/02/2019 15:03, Ferdinand Valk wrote:
Hi George,
Did you request Eumetsat access to this data? The VIIRS of NOAA-20 is a separate catalogue item in the EO portal.
Cheers,
Ferdinand
*From:*MSG-1@groups.io <MSG-1@groups.io> *On Behalf Of *George Sz
*Sent:* Friday, 08 February, 2019 14:31
*To:* MSG-1@groups.io
*Subject:* [MSG-1] NOAA-20 VIIRS
Hello,
I was wondering what the status was on NOAA-20 VIIRS data. Per product navigator it's supposed to be on HVS1 E1H-RDS-1 PID 601. I added that channel to my config but I haven't received a single bit. According to another Eumetsat page however, it's still on trial dissemination.
Has anybody received this data or we'll have to wait until it's officially enabled?
Regards,
George