Re: Eumetsat Data Policy.

angel sevov

My TelliCast and EKU delivered yesterday via DHL at no cost. Will set up my station tomorrow :)

/Angel

Den tisdag 15 januari 2019 06:32:14 CET, nigel <nigel@...> skrev:

Hi Ernst & Paul,
The EKU and software are now free - my new set arrived a couple of days, by courier, at no cost to me!
Pretty good service from the ladies at ops.
Nigel

On 14/01/2019 19:07, Ernst Lobsiger wrote:
Paul

I guess you will still have to apply and pay for the licensed TelliCast Client Software and get the EKU in addition.
Otherwise I would order EKU number 4 right away, Maybe someone knows or asks OPS what it really means?