Re: RGB settings in Geosatsignal for "Natural colours"

David J Taylor

I must have missed this somewhere.
I believe these settings must be available somewhere- eg like "airmass" etc.
I do not see settings for this in my present Geosatsignal- (V8.2.1.1134-Dec-16).
Kobus Botha
South Africa

Kobus,

It's Options, Job setup

- so called "natural colour", False colour: R3G2B1. Load a channel 1, 2 or 3 MSG image.

- "airmass", (best effort), False colour: RGB, Meteosat tab: use the dropdown list to the right of the "Use suggested" button to select e.g. Airmass, then press Use suggested.